SHARING STORIES WITH THE WORLD
I WANT TO INSPIRE PEOPLE WITH FILM
As a filmmaker, my goal is to make you feel something. It can be inspired, interested, happy or sad. Every story has that potential of engaging an audience, informing them about something they didn’t know and leaving them with a lasting feeling. Whatever that may be.
I have always been passionate about telling stories, whether they are my own or someone else’s. Being able to help someone tell their story has always been part of my journey as a filmmaker.
The “Vaughn Brothers” is the filmmaking duo consisting of my brother Bjorn and myself. We have been working together on projects for over ten years and made films in exotic places such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Kyrgyzstan, Surinam, Djibouti, Morocco, Bangladesh, Turkey and Europe.
Between the two of us, there are few projects we can’t handle. We have helped small and global organisations tell their story, convey their message and help them establish a video presence that stands out from the rest.
Our combined strengths across the creative and technical field of filmmaking have enabled us to to be extremely efficient while still delivering excellent results.
- Conceptual: Develop scripts, campaigns and strategies
- Production: Budgeting & planning
- Film production: Directing, Production & Post-Production.
From small to large scale.
- Delivery: Deliver final films for Web, Television or any other platform.
- Distribution: Consultation on distribution options
- Network: A talented pool of creatives to help get the job done!